Savory Shrimp Nachos
2 cmonterey jack cheese
1 bunchgreen onions
4roma tomatoes, diced
1 1/2 lbcooked shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails off (50 - 60 count size)
·jalapenos, fresh (optional)
How to Make Savory Shrimp Nachos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If shrimp is frozen, thaw by running cool water over them. Drain thouroughly and blot with paper towels to rid excess water.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Spread the tortilla chips onto the prepared pan, overlapping is fine.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of cheese onto the chips. Next layer : Chopped tomatoes, green onions, and shrimp. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the nachos. Top with jalepnos if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted thouroughly.