Savory Shrimp Nachos
- tortilla chips
- 2 c
- monterey jack cheese
- 1 bunch
- green onions
- roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 lb
- cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails off (50 - 60 count size)
- jalapenos, fresh (optional)
How to Make Savory Shrimp Nachos
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2If shrimp is frozen, thaw by running cool water over them. Drain thouroughly and blot with paper towels to rid excess water.
- 3Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 4Spread the tortilla chips onto the prepared pan, overlapping is fine.
- 5Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of cheese onto the chips. Next layer : Chopped tomatoes, green onions, and shrimp. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the nachos. Top with jalepnos if desired.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted thouroughly.