☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 ozahi tuna block (sashimi grade)
1 clow-sodium soy sauce
1 cchives, chopped
1/2 tspgarlic, chopped
1 Tbsprice vinegar
2 cpickled ginger
How to Make Sashimi Tuna
- Cut tuna in thin slices, divide, and arrange on four large plates.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep chilled until ready to assemble.
- Combine chives and garlic with soy sauce. Reserve.
- Mix wasabi and rice vinegar to a paste consistency. Reserve.
- Wash watercress, trim stems and pat dry with paper towels.
Place watercress on top of tuna. Set pickled ginger and wasabi on each side of the watercress.
- Pour sauce around tuna and serve.