☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 oz
- ahi tuna block (sashimi grade)
- 1 c
- low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 c
- chives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic, chopped
- 1/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- rice vinegar
- 2 bunch
- 2 c
- pickled ginger
How to Make Sashimi Tuna
- 1Cut tuna in thin slices, divide, and arrange on four large plates.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap and keep chilled until ready to assemble.
- 3Combine chives and garlic with soy sauce. Reserve.
- 4Mix wasabi and rice vinegar to a paste consistency. Reserve.
- 5Wash watercress, trim stems and pat dry with paper towels.
Place watercress on top of tuna. Set pickled ginger and wasabi on each side of the watercress.
- 7Pour sauce around tuna and serve.