- 2 lb
- shrimp, boiled with lots of seasoning
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temp and chopped for ease of mixing
- 2 to 3
- green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- mayonnaise or a little more if mixture is too thick
- 1 or 2 Tbsp
- cream, see note above
- worcestershire sauce, tabasco, red pepper to taste
- lemon juice to taste
How to Make Sandy's Shrimp Mold
- 1Peel, devein and rough chop shrimp. Set aside.
- 2Use mixer to blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, cream and lemon juice. Season to taste with seasonings.
- 3Add green onions. Add shrimp and mix 1 minute more.
- 4Pour into a mold. Refrigerate for 24 hours or longer. Remove from mold. Serve with assorted crackers.