- 3 pkg
- surimi (fake crab in rolls)
- 1 pkg
- helluva good onion dip (red container)
- Half tsp
- fresh black pepper
ALMOST READY - ONE MORE STEP
How to Make SANDY'S QUICK CRAB DIP
- 1Chop up crab meat to nice consistency (not too fine)
Use a nut chopper if you have one as works well.
- 2Fold in full container Onion Dip and the pepper.
- 3Leave overnight in fridge as flavour enhances.
Serve with nice crunchy crackers - i.e. Mary's Crackers work nicely.
- 4When using place in nice serving dish and voila!