- 1 can(s)
- salmon (costco has a stack of them if you want to double recipe)
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- hickory or mesquite liquid smoke
- garlic salt to taste
- small onion (chopped small) optional but good
- chopped pecans and chopped parsley
How to Make Salmon Log
- 1Put the bar of Cream Cheese in a bowl, drain the salmon and fluff it with a fork and put it in with the Cream cheese. Add Garlic salt and Liquid Smoke and mix.
- 2Put the chopped onions between paper towels and squeeze the juice out of them. Then mix into the cheese and salmon mix.
Form into a ball or log, whichever you prefer and wrap in parchment paper and put in the refrigerator to firm up. (aprox 3 hrs)
- 3Mix the chopped pecans and finely chopped parsley together.
Remove the ball/log from the refrigerator and roll it in the pecan/parsley mix.
It is ready to serve or put in the refrigerator for later.
Serve with Crackers or baggettes