Oyster Pan Roast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Oyster Pan Roast
- 1In top of double boiler place clam broth.
- 2Add 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- 3Add 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
- 4Add celery salt.
- 5Add worcestershire sauce then stir gently.
- 6Add oysters and simmer just until their edges start to curl, about 1 minute.
- 7Stir in chili sauce and half and half and heat through.
- 8Place a slice of toast in warm bowl.
- 9Pour oyster pan roast over toast and float remaining tablespoon of butter on top.
- 10Sprinkle with a pinch of paprika.
- 11Serve immediately.