Oyster Pan Roast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Oyster Pan Roast
- In top of double boiler place clam broth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
- Add celery salt.
- Add worcestershire sauce then stir gently.
- Add oysters and simmer just until their edges start to curl, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chili sauce and half and half and heat through.
- Place a slice of toast in warm bowl.
- Pour oyster pan roast over toast and float remaining tablespoon of butter on top.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of paprika.
- Serve immediately.