Mmmmm! Parmesean Shrimp
4 Tbspolive oil
2 cloveminced garlic
1 tsplemon juice, fresh
1 citalian bread crumbs
1/2 cgrated parmesean cheese
4 Tbspmelted butter
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mmmmm! Parmesean Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Mix together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss lightly to coat. Place in fridge for 30-60 minutes to marinade.
- In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Place each shrimp in bread crumb mixture and turn them to lightly coat both sides
- Arrange shrimp so that they aren't touching each other on a ungreased baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter
- Place pan on the center rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes till shrimp are golden crunchy.