Mmmmm! Parmesean Shrimp
- large-jumbo shrimp
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- minced garlic
- lemon juice,fresh
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 1 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesean cheese
- 4 Tbsp
- melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mmmmm! Parmesean Shrimp
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Mix together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 3Add shrimp and toss lightly to coat. Place in fridge for 30-60 minutes to marinade.
- 4In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Place each shrimp in bread crumb mixture and turn them to lightly coat both sides
- 5Arrange shrimp so that they aren't touching each other on a ungreased baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter
- 6Place pan on the center rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes till shrimp are golden crunchy.