Mini Eggless Crab Quiches
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cgreen onions, chopped
1 can(s)crab meat, drained and flaked
1/4 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Mini Eggless Crab Quiches
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix the cream cheese, mayo, green onions, and crab meat in bowl.
- Mix paprika and parmesan cheese in small bowl, set aside.
- Place wontons into muffin pan. Fill with the crab meat mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until sides are browned and tops are bubbly.
- For best flavor, cool 2 minutes and serve warm.