Mini Crawfish Pies
Mary R Morris
- 1 lb of frozen crawfish tails
- 4-green onions
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 stick of real butter
- salt and pepper to taste(watch the salt as the soups are salty)
- 16-20 pastry shells (most bakery's have these in the store)
How to Make Mini Crawfish Pies
- 1Melt butter over medium heat.Chop Green onions fine,and cook in melted butter for 5 minutes.Add flour and blend untill bubbly.Add mushroom and celery soups and continue to cook for 5 minutes longer.Add crawfish tails with juice,salt and pepper to taste.Simmer untill warm.Fill Pastry shells and serve.
- 2PERSONAL NOTE.I have often served this as Hot Dip in the crock pot ,with little tosted bread round's or crackers,for a large party.......If you use shrimp ,make sure they are well drained.