Mimi's Memphis Crabbies
How to Make Mimi's Memphis Crabbies
- Split each muffin so that they are open-faced and spread out on a non-greased cookie sheet.
- Melt butter in medium bowl and add mayonaise, garlic salt, cheese spread and crab meat.
- Spead mixture over each open-faced muffin.
- Put muffins in freezer for 5 mintues to solidify the spread. But not rock solid!
- Remove muffins from freezer and cut each muffin into mini pizza slices.
- Turn oven on BROIL and put muffins in when oven is ready. Carefully watch the muffins as this only takes a few minutes. (No longer than 5 minutes.) Look for the spread to melt or bubble, then they are done.
- OPTION: If you don't want to broil all at once, after chilling and slicing the muffins, put them back into the freezer to bake at a later time. It makes for a great after work/school snack!