Mertzie's crab chowder stuffed shrooms
8 ozcrabmeat, i just used canned
1 cfire roasted corn
Dicedred pepper, about 2 tbs
Halfcontaner of chive onion cream cheese
Dashesgarlic powder, old bay
·melted butter & crushed crackers or panko
How to Make Mertzie's crab chowder stuffed shrooms
- Drain crabmeat. I like to toss w fresh lemon juice & smoked sea salt & let sit.
- Sautee crab in 1 TB or more butter.Add spices. Add corn. Add cream cheese until it melts.
- Taste & adjust seasonings. Remove from heat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Clean & trim mushroom caps. I had 8 stuffing mushrooms.
- Stuff each mushroom with mixture.
- Melt about 2 TB butter. Add about 6 crushed crackers & stir until it's a good consistency for topping.
- Top each mushroom cap with cracker breading. Bake for about 15 mins until golden brown on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.