Maryland Crab Dip
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 2~8 oz
- blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- finely shredded sharp cheddar
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 tsp
- old bay, no substitutions
- 1 lb
- maryland blue backfin crabmeat, picked through for shells
How to Make Maryland Crab Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thoroughly mix first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Mix crabmeat and Old Bay seasoning in another bowl.
- 3Lightly combine crabmeat mixture with cream cheese mixture being careful not to break up crabmeat too much.
- 4Spread mixture into a 13 X 9 inch casserole dish. Bake in preheated oven for 30~40 minutes. Stirring half way through cooking time. Cook until top is lightly browned and cheese is bubbly.
- 5Serve with your favorite crackers or a sliced baguette and expect to get asked for the recipe!