Mango-Curry Shrimp Salad in Wonton Cups
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
These can also be made 1 day ahead so are a great make ahead appetizer for guests.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- wonton wrappers (from one 12-ounce package), each cut into 4 squares
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 can(s)
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 tsp
- fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp
- mango chutney
- 3/4 tsp
- thai green curry paste
- 12 oz
- cooked medium shrimp, peeled, coarsely chopped
- fresh cilantro leaves
How to Make Mango-Curry Shrimp Salad in Wonton Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Place wonton squares on work surface; brush lightly with oil. Press each into miniature muffin cup, oiled side down.
- 3Bake until wonton cups are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool completely in tins. (Can be made 3 days ahead. Remove cups from tins and store airtight at room temperature.)
- 4Whisk mayonnaise, chopped fresh cilantro, lime juice, chutney, and curry paste in medium bowl to blend.
- 5Stir in shrimp. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper. (Salad can be prepared up to 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- 6Place wonton cups on serving platter. Spoon 1 teaspoon shrimp salad into each cup. Garnish with cilantro leaves.