Lynne's Southern Maryland Style Crab Dip
I love to prepare this dip when I have out of town guests or large gatherings. It is quite impressive!
If this recipe is too large for your plans, it can easily be divided in half. While fresh crab meat is always best, you should be able to find lump crab meat in the seafood department of your grocery store. Don't purchase it too far in advance as it spoils quickly! You can also use sour cream in place of the Greek yogurt if you prefer.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbcrab meat
16 ozcream cheese
8 ozplain greek yogurt
2 Tbspdijon mustard
2 Tbsptabasco sauce
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbspminced garlic
2 Tbspold bay seasoning, divided
3 cmild cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Lynne's Southern Maryland Style Crab Dip
- Mix all ingredients except crab meat and cheese and 1 tablespoon of Old Bay Seasoning
- Fold in crab meat and 2 cups of cheese
- Pour into 10 X 10 baking pan
- Top with remaining cheese and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Serve hot with warm baguette slices or crackers of choice.