Layered Crabmeat Appetizer
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 ozcream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 Tbsplemon juice
2 Tbspgrated onion
1 pinchgarlic salt
12 ozbottle cocktail sauce
4 ozcan crabmeat, drained
How to Make Layered Crabmeat Appetizer
- Mix cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, grated onion and garlic salt.
- Spread mixture on 14-inch glass plate. .
- Cover mixture with cocktail sauce.
- Sprinkle crabmeat over cocktail sauce.
- Sprinkle parsley on top of crabmeat.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Keep refrigerated for at least 12 hours before serving