Hot Kippered Salmon
- 4 lb
- salmon filets (2, 2-pound filets works!)
- 4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- pepper, or to taste
- 8 tsp
- brown sugar (that's 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons)
- 2 Tbsp
- liquid smoke
How to Make Hot Kippered Salmon
- 1Place fillets skin side down, in a greased shallow glass baking pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and brown sugar; drizzle with liquid smoke.
- 2Cover and refrigerate 4-8 hours. Drain any liquid.
- 3Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Can be frozen.