Hot crab dip
- two packages cream cheese, softened, cut into 1 inch chunks, 8 ounces each
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons juice from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pound crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
How to Make Hot crab dip
- 1adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 475°. Grease a shallow 2 quart casserole or baking dish.
- 2Whisk cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, onion, Worcestershire, mustard, old Bay, and hot sauce together in a large bowl until smooth. Gently fold in crabmeat with rubber spatula.
- 3Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and smooth the top. Bake until browned and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve. Serves 12