Hot Crab Dip
This is absolutely wonderful. Perfect for potlucks, or game days, even Academy Awards parties. Any leftovers are good in an omelet or pasta topping. Hope you enjoy.
8 ozpackage cream cheese
1/2 csour cream
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese
1 cshredded cheddar cheese (i used extra sharp white cheddar)
1 lblump crab meat
·juice from 1 lemon (1-2 tbls)
dash(es)or two hot sauce
1/4 cshredded parmesan cheese, for topping
How to Make Hot Crab Dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream, until well blended.
- Add parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in crab meat.
- Pour into a 1 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned on top.
- Serve with chips or crackers of your choice.