☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 stick
- butter (melted
- onions, yellow, medium
- green pepper, chopped
- drop tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice concentrate
- 1 can(s)
- large, minced clams
- 1 pkg
- mozzarella cheese 8 oz - 16 oz depending on how cheesie you like it.
- 1 c
- italian bread crumbs (i add a little garlic powder, pepper and parsley, to your taste)
- serve with crackers, any kind
How to Make Hot Clam Dip
- 1In a pan melt stick butter, onion, green pepper and tabasco. Cook until soft.
- 2Add clams, lemon juice and cook until hot.
- 3Transfer to a corning dish (2 qt.) then add bread crumbs
- 4Top with Mozzarella Cheese (you can use regular or light)
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until it bubbles.