- 1/2 c
- drained,roasted red peppers, from 12 oz jar, patted dry
- 1/4 c
- creamy horseradish sauce
- extra large shrimp, 1 lb
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- 30% less sodium old bay seasoning
- 1 large
- red pepper, trimmed and seeded, optional
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Grilled Shrimp with Horseradish Dip
- 1Prepare grill for direct heat cooking. or position broiler rack so that top of shrimp on rack in pan will be 4" from heat source; preheat broiler. In food processor or blender, puree peppers, horseradish sauce and mayo until smooth; reserve.
- 2With small, clean scissors, cut through shell at back of each shrimp.
- 3Gently peel away shell, leaving tails on. With small knife, loosen dark vein from center; remove. Rinse shrimp; pat dry.
- 4In bowl, toss shrimp with oil and Old Bay seasoning. Place on grill or rack set in broiler pan. Grill or broil, turning one, until pink and opaque, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to platter. Transfer reserved pepper mixture to serving bowl or, if desired, to pepper. Sprinkle shrimp and dip with parsley.