★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 bottle
- italian salad dressing (your brand)
- 1 lb
- fresh shrimp
- 1/8 bottle
- lemon juice
How to Make Grilled Italian Shrimp
- 1Clean shrimp thoroughly. Remove shell and devain. Set aside.
- 2Use a covered container or a ziplock bag to place shrimp into. Cover with 1/2 italian dressing. Let sit in refrigerator to marinate for 1 hr. Use more dressing if you prefer.
- 3Heat grill or use skillet on stove top. If grill method you may want to use a skewer to put them on. (I have a griddle plate for my grill.) Once ready to cook place shrimp over heat. Cook 3-5 minutes each side. I do 3 then flip then 3 more then baste with leftover dressing and flip for 2 minutes more each side.
- 4Remove from heat. Spray lightly using spray bottle from dollar store with lemon juice. I give a quick spray on top. Serve with favorite meal or as an appitizer.