FRANKS BUTTER AND BEER SEAFOOD POT`
How to Make FRANKS BUTTER AND BEER SEAFOOD POT`
- 1Prepare and wash seafood thoroughly. Keep in a clean place in the fridge, or on ice. Keep in mind, the Seafood mentioned is only a suggestion-buy what you like.
- 2In a very large stock pot, big enough to fit all seafood, melt butter.
Add garlic and saute until golden-add a pinch of red pepper flake at this stage if you like a little more "kick"
- 3Add two bottles of beer, slowly.
Add a generous amount of crab seasoning to the pot-at least a 1/4 cup. More to taste.
Bring to a simmer-Add clams, mussels and shrimp.
2 minutes later, add the layer of crab on top of pot. Shellfish will cook while the crab steams.
- 4The pot is done when clams and mussels open and shrimp is cooked through and pink.
Transfer to a large serving bowl, arrange seafood to look pretty and sprinkle with crab seasoning just before serving.
- 5Dot the seafood with dabs of softened butter and have a large crusty loaf of bread on hand or pasta to soak up every last bit of this delicious juice!