☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 22 oz
- frozen fish sticks
- bell peppers (red, yellow, and green)
- 1 qt
- vegetable oil for frying
RELATED RECIPES FOR ACCOMPANIMENTS.
LEMON MAYONNAISE (SEPARATE RECIPE)
TOMATO DIP (SEPARATE RECIPE)
How to Make Fish Stick Fondue
- 1Prepare lemon mayonnaise, and tomato dip (separate recipes) if using.
- 2Cut the frozen fish sticks crosswise into 3 pieces. Halve and clean peppers and cut into pieces. Cut lemon into wedges. Arrange all ingredients decoratively.
- 3Heat oil in fondue pot on the stove, then set on the burner. At the table, fry fish and peppers until golden brown. Sprinkle with lemon and pass the sauces.
- 44. Other good accompaniments: Potato salad with a vinaigrette dressing or a green salad.
Breaded frozen fish fillets, poultry, or vegetable sticks can be substituted for fish sticks.