- oil for frying
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 12 oz
- shucked oysters, i buy them already shucked at the seafood dept. of my supermarket
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 c
- breadcrumbs, i used italian-style, which gave them a nice taste
How to Make Easy, delicious fried oysters
- 1Heat about 1/4" oil in deep skillet over high heat, until bubbly.
- 2In bowl, combine flour, salt & pepper. Place bread crumbs in another bowl. Dredge oysters in flour mix, then dip into eggs. Roll in breadcrumbs.
- 3Place about 5 oysters at a time into oil, fry for about 2 min, turning once. Drain on paper towels.