Easy Crab Appetizer
- 4 oz
- spreadable light cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- prepared horseradish (or more to taste)
- 8 oz
- crab, drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp
- lime juice
- dried and/or fresh snipped parsley
- reduced fat crisp crackers
How to Make Easy Crab Appetizer
- 1Layer 1: Whisk the cream cheese and worcestershire together. Using a metal spatula, spread or ice the bottom of a cake plate forming a circle. Chill.
- 2Layer 2: Mix the ketchup and horseradish together. Using the back of a spoon or a rubber spatula, carefully cover the first layer.
- 3Layer 3: Using a fine metal strainer and the back of a wooden spoon, squeeze all moisture from the crab. Transfer to a small bowl and combine with the lime juice. Evenly sprinkle crab mixture over layer 2.
- 4Garnish with parsley and serve on crackers.