- 1-16 oz can(s)
- white crab-meat, drained, flaked or fresh if avalible
- 1-4oz pkg
- philadelphia neufchatel cheese, softened,
- 2 medium
- sticks of green onions, very thinly sliced, the entire onion
- 1/4 c
- dukes mayonnaise
- single sheets of won ton wrappers
How to Make Easy as a Snap; Baked Crab Rangoon
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix first 4 ingredients together, well. Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin cups sprayed lightly with cooking spray, extending edges of wrappers over sides of cups. Fill with crab mixture.
- 2Bake 18 to 20 min. or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.