☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbmedium shrimp
3 ozcream cheese
2 smalljalapeño peppers cut in slices
1/2 lbbacon slices cut in half
How to Make Dynamite Shrimp
- Peel, devein and rinse shrimp.
- In the fold of the shrimp put a small piece of cream cheese.
- Add a small slice of pepper.
- Wrap one pie of bacon around the cheese and pepper of the folded shrimp.
- Place on a baking rack then put the rake in a baking pan. To avoid some clean-up, line the pan with foil.
- Bake 20 mins or till bacon is crispy.
- Put on paper towel to soak up any extra grease.