☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- medium shrimp
- 3 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 small
- jalapeño peppers cut in slices
- 1/2 lb
- bacon slices cut in half
How to Make Dynamite Shrimp
- 1Peel, devein and rinse shrimp.
- 2In the fold of the shrimp put a small piece of cream cheese.
- 3Add a small slice of pepper.
- 4Wrap one pie of bacon around the cheese and pepper of the folded shrimp.
- 5Place on a baking rack then put the rake in a baking pan. To avoid some clean-up, line the pan with foil.
- 6Bake 20 mins or till bacon is crispy.
- 7Put on paper towel to soak up any extra grease.