Dilly Crab Dip
WARNING: Once you make it...you will be making it for all occasions, partys and just to enjoy yourself. So, stock up on imitation crab or real crab.
1/2 lbimitation crabmeat or real crab finely diced
1 cbest foods mayonaise (or plain yoghurt)
2 csour cream
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 tspdried dill
1/2 tspwhite pepper
4medium garlic cloves
2 Tbspred wine vinegar
How to Make Dilly Crab Dip
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayo, worcestershire sauce, dill, pepper and vinegar thoroughly.
- Finely grate onion (produces some pulp & juice) into mixture. Blend thoroughly.
- Press garlic cloves through a garlic press and add to mixture.
- Finely dice crab and add to mixture. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Refrigerate covered at lease 2 hours. Best if done the night before.