Dilly Crab Dip
WARNING: Once you make it...you will be making it for all occasions, partys and just to enjoy yourself. So, stock up on imitation crab or real crab.
- 1/2 lb
- imitation crabmeat or real crab finely diced
- 1 c
- best foods mayonaise (or plain yoghurt)
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- dried dill
- medium onion
- 1/2 tsp
- white pepper
- medium garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
How to Make Dilly Crab Dip
- 1In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayo, worcestershire sauce, dill, pepper and vinegar thoroughly.
- 2Finely grate onion (produces some pulp & juice) into mixture. Blend thoroughly.
- 3Press garlic cloves through a garlic press and add to mixture.
- 4Finely dice crab and add to mixture. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- 5Refrigerate covered at lease 2 hours. Best if done the night before.