Deanna's Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
My girlfriend, Deanna, makes these for get togethers. YUM!
- 1 lb
- raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on
- 1 lb
- bacon (do not use thick cut)
- 1 bottle
- heinz chili sauce (use the brand)
How to Make Deanna's Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 1Cut the bacon strips in thirds.
- 2Wrap the bacon around the shrimp and secure with a toothpick.
- 3Lay out on a sheetpan , brush with the chili sauce. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes, flip then bake about another 5 minutes or until shrimp and bacon are cooked.
- 4Keep warm in a chafing dish.
If you do not intend to keep warm in a chafing dish (for a party), you may want to cook them a few more minutes on each side. They 'finish cooking' in the chafing dish.