Crowd Pleasing Crab Dip
8 ozcream cheese-room temp
8 ozchive and onion cream cheese-room temp
2-3green onions chopped fine
6 ozfancy white crabmeat(canned i usually use bumblebee)
2 largelemons -juiced
·salt an pepper to taste
How to Make Crowd Pleasing Crab Dip
- Mix both room temp cream cheeses together.
- Mix in diced green onions
- Drain crabmeat and stir into cream cheese
- Add the juice of two large lemons careful of not adding the seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste and chill for 2-4 hours before serving
- Serve with your favorite crackers, I like wheat thins but any crackers work.