★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- peeled, cooked crawfish tails
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped finely
- beaten egg
- 4 slice
- stale bread
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped green onion tops
- 1 c
- bread crumbs
- tabasco to taste
How to Make Crawfish Balls
- 1Grind crawfish tails, onions and bread together.
- 2Add egg, parsley and green onions and mix thoroughly.
- 3Season with salt pepper and Tabasco and mix.
- 4Shape into quarter-size balls. Roll lightly in breadcrumbs.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. These can also be fried in hot vegetable oil until done.