Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms
How to Make Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms
- Remove and chop stems of mushrooms. Put to the side.
- Chop onion superfine. (Add as much or as little as you want)
- Chop crabmeat and add to onions. (Add as much or as little as you want)
- Prepare stuffing and add to onion and crabmeat mixture.
- Add chopped mushroom stems (optional).
- Put mixture into mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with butter.
- Put in oven at 350 until mixture has browned and is a little crispy. Typically takes 20-25 minutes. I usually start checking around 20.