Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms
How to Make Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Remove and chop stems of mushrooms. Put to the side.
- 2Chop onion superfine. (Add as much or as little as you want)
- 3Chop crabmeat and add to onions. (Add as much or as little as you want)
- 4Prepare stuffing and add to onion and crabmeat mixture.
- 5Add chopped mushroom stems (optional).
- 6Put mixture into mushroom caps.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese and top with butter.
- 8Put in oven at 350 until mixture has browned and is a little crispy. Typically takes 20-25 minutes. I usually start checking around 20.