Crabmeat Goodies - Appetizer
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is one of those appetizers where you "try a bite" and find you can't stop eating. So yummy! I really tasted the distinct flavors from the Worcestershire sauce and the lemon juice. It's quick to prepare and easy to transport. Great for the holidays, game day, dinner with friends... anytime! The Test Kitchen
- 12 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 bottle
- chili sauce, 12 oz.
- fresh parsley
- 1 can(s)
- crabmeat (well drained), 6 oz.
How to Make Crabmeat Goodies - Appetizer
- 1Scrape fine the onion and use the juices.
- 2Mix cream cheese, Worchteshire sauce, lemon juice, mayo, onion and dash of garlic powder with mixer until smooth.
- 3Layer the mixture on a large serving plate. Pour 3/4 bottle of chili sauce over the top.
- 4Sprinkle the crabmeat (drain well) over the mixture.
- 5Chop the parsley and sprinkle on top. Chill well and serve with crackers.