Crab stuffed shrooms
1 lbcrab meat, shredded
1 tspparsley, dried
1 tspbasil, dried
2 Tbspscallions, chopped
1/2 cgruyere cheese, finely grated
14 ccream cheese, room temperature
·olive oil spray
How to Make Crab stuffed shrooms
- Clean and de-stem mushrooms, set aside. Be careful not to break the mushroom. Use a spoon to scoop out the stem and fibers.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together next six ingredients.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with oil.
- Fill each mushroom with a dollop of the crab mixture and place on sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve.