Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
12 largemushroom caps
6 ozstuffing mix, herb-seasoned
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 lbimitation crabmeat, flaked
2 clovegarlic, miced
1 pinchgarlic powder
1 pinchred pepper flakes
1 pinchsalt and pepper
How to Make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Arrange mushroom caps on a medium baking sheet, bottoms up. Chop and reserve mushroom stems.
- Prepare chicken flavored dry stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Mix in garlic and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together reserved mushroom stems, prepared dry stuffing mix, cream cheese and imitation crabmeat.
- Liberally stuff mushrooms with the mixture. Drizzle with the butter and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and crushed red pepper.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until stuffing is lightly browned.