Crab-Stuffed Deviled Eggs
2premade crab cakes
6 largehard-boiled eggs, peeled
1 Tbspfresh thyme, chopped
1 Tbspshallots, finely chopped (optional)
1 pinchcayenne pepper
1/4 tsphot sauce
How to Make Crab-Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- Cook crab cakes by following the directions on the package. Break cooked crab cakes into small pieces and set aside.
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Scoop out yolks. Place 3 yolks in medium bowl. Mash yolks with fork.
- Mix in mayonnaise, chopped thyme, minced shallots, cayenne pepper and hot sauce.
- Mix in crab cakes. Mound crab mixture in cavity of each egg-white half
- Place crab-stuffed deviled eggs on platter and cover to refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.