- 5 large
- burrito size tortillas
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. size cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- 2 to 3 Tbsp
- green onions, chopped
- 1/4 c
- celery, minced
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 to 6 oz
- lump crab meat, shredded or chopped
- (can substitute lump crab, with artificial crab)
How to Make Crab "Appetillas"
- 1Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions and celery.
Add the cheddar cheese and crab meat. Mix well.
- 2Divide the mixture and spread evenly on the 5 tortillas.
Tightly roll up each tortilla, and wrap rolls in plastic wrap.
- 3Refrigerate for 3 hours, or over night.
- 4To serve, trim ends and cut into 3/4 inch diagonal slices.
These are awesome! Enjoy!!