CRAB AND CREAM CHEESE WON TONS w/ CHINESE HOT MUSTARD SAUCE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 1/2 lb
- crabmeat, drained, chopped
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- egg, beaten
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature (8 oz.)
- 1/2 c
- green onion, finely chopped (opt.)
- dozen or so, won ton pi, (wrappers)
CHINESE HOT MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DIRECTIONS.
How to Make CRAB AND CREAM CHEESE WON TONS w/ CHINESE HOT MUSTARD SAUCE
- 1Except the won ton pi, combine all the ingredients to form a paste-like consistency.
- 2Place a spoonful of the crab mixture in the center of the pi. Fold diagonally and seal the edges with a finger dipped in water.
- 3Place a few won tons in hot oil, about 350 degrees. Deep fry till golden brown. Do not turn your back on them, they could burn.
- 4Serve with chinese hot mustard sauce.
- 5CHINESE HOT MUSTARD SAUCE: Chinese Mustard Powder, water and soy sauce. Mix 1 tsp of powder with 1 tsp of water to reconstitute into a paste, crush the little lumps of powder with your spoon. When the paste is smooth, add a little soy sauce and mix well, add more to taste.