Clam Stuffed Mushroom Caps1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbmushrooms, 1-1/2
1 cminced calms, with liquid
1garlic clove, minced
1/2 cbread crumbs, dry
1/3 cparsley, chopped
1/4 tspground black pepper
How to Make Clam Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Melt butter in sauce pan. Remove and dice mushrooms stems.
- Dip caps in butter and place, rounded side down, on a rack on a cookie sheet.
- Drain clams and reserve liquid. In melted butter, saute mushrooms stems and garlic.
- Add clam liquid and simmer until mushroom stems are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- Broil about 6 " from heat for about 8 minutes, until mushrooms are tender and tops are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice on each and serve hot.