Clam Stuffed Mushroom Caps1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- 2 lb
- mushrooms, 1-1/2
- 1 c
- minced calms, with liquid
- garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 c
- bread crumbs, dry
- 1/3 c
- parsley, chopped
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- lemon juice
How to Make Clam Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- 1Melt butter in sauce pan. Remove and dice mushrooms stems.
- 2Dip caps in butter and place, rounded side down, on a rack on a cookie sheet.
- 3Drain clams and reserve liquid. In melted butter, saute mushrooms stems and garlic.
- 4Add clam liquid and simmer until mushroom stems are tender.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- 6Spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- 7Broil about 6 " from heat for about 8 minutes, until mushrooms are tender and tops are lightly browned.
- 8Sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice on each and serve hot.