Cheesy Crab Roll
1 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
8 oztub garden vegetable flavored cream cheese
6 ozcanned crabmeat, flaked
4 ozextra sharp cheddar cheese, in small cubes
6black olives, finely chopped
1 1/2 tspgarlic & herb old bay seasoning
1/8 tspgarlic powder
1/8 tsponion powder
1/2 tspdried parsley flakes
How to Make Cheesy Crab Roll
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in bowl except the crescent rolls.
- Roll crescents out being careful not to tear on a ungreased cookie sheet. Seal dough perforations with fingers so you have 1 rectangle of dough
- spread a layer of cheese/crab mixture within 2 inches of sides. Fold sides up and over cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes of until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Slice. Serve
- If you want individual appetizers instead of folding dough up and over, roll into a long roll. Be careful not to put in too much filling if going with route, it will be difficult to cut and filling will ooze out when baking. Cut into slices with a serrated knife. Bake cut side down until golden. Let cool filling will be extremely hot.