Cheddar Shrimp Nachos
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 lb
- devined, peeled, cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- (6 oz) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- (4 oz) chopped green chile, drained
- 1/3 c
- green onions, chopped
- 1/4 c
- sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cumin
- tortilla chip scoops
How to Make Cheddar Shrimp Nachos
- 1In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, cheese, chiles, onions and olives. Combine the mayonnaise and cumin; add to shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
- 2Drop by tablespoonfuls into tortilla scoops. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.