In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the evaporated milk.
2. Add the flour, baking powder, and the seasonings. Mix until smooth.
3. Add the shrimp and mixed vegetables, combining well.
4. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet to medium heat.
5. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls and fry until golden brown.
6. I usually fry 1 or 2 patties and taste them to make sure seasoning is just right. Adjust seasoning if needed.
7. Using a bamboo skewer, pierce the center of patty to make sure that skewer comes out clean. A little bit of dough will be on the skewer but as long as it's not runny and still wet looking, it should be done.
8. Drain on paper towels.
9. Serve at room temperature.