CEVICHE (like a shrimp salsa)
1 lbraw shrimp, peeled and deveined
4roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2yellow onion, finely diced
1cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
2jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
·salt and pepper to taste
·your favorite chips
How to Make CEVICHE (like a shrimp salsa)
- Dice shrimp and place in a glass mixing bowl. Squeeze lime juice over shrimp until they are completely covered, about 4 limes.
- (THE LIME JUICE COOKS THE RAW SHRIMP)
- Stir in the tomatoes, onion, cucumber, jalapeno peppers, and the salt and pepper.
- Cover, and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
- If you like more heat, add an additional pepper.