CEVICHE (like a shrimp salsa)
- 1 lb
- raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- limes, juiced
- roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- yellow onion, finely diced
- cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- your favorite chips
How to Make CEVICHE (like a shrimp salsa)
- 1Dice shrimp and place in a glass mixing bowl. Squeeze lime juice over shrimp until they are completely covered, about 4 limes.
- 2(THE LIME JUICE COOKS THE RAW SHRIMP)
- 3Stir in the tomatoes, onion, cucumber, jalapeno peppers, and the salt and pepper.
- 4Cover, and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
- 5If you like more heat, add an additional pepper.