By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 ozbroccoli spears, frozen
1 cmushrooms, sliced
1 tsponion, grated
1 csharp cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Broccoli-Mushroom Scallop
- Defrost frozen broccoli and place in a shallow, 9-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
- In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, combine butter, mushrooms and onion.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Blend flour and seasonings into butter-mushroom mixture.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 3 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 3 minutes and stir every minute.
- Pour hot mushroom sauce over cooked broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese and paprika.
- Heat, uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.