Breakaway Seafood Bread
1chopped bell pepper
2 ccooked shrimp or crumbled bacon
1/8 tspred pepper
1/2 tspseasoning salt
2 cshredded mozarello, cheddar, or both cheeses
1/2 csour cream
3 can(s)biscuts, cut into quarters
1 stickbutter, melted
How to Make Breakaway Seafood Bread
- Saute' onion and bell pepper in about 1 tsp butter. Add shrimp and seasoning. Continue cooking until shrimp are pink. Allow to cool.
- If making bacon bread instead of seafood bread, fry 1 lb of bacon crisp, remove and crumble. Use 1 tsp of bacon drippings to saute' the veggies. When done, add seasoning and crumbled bacon. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix cheese(s) and sour cream. Add either seafood mixture or bacon mixture. Set aside.
- Dip biscuit pieces in butter. Layer 1/3 of the pieces in a lightly greased bunt pan. Pour half of seafood or bacon mixture on top. Repeat layers ending with biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Allow 15 minutes to cool. Invert onto serving plate.