BLONDIE'S STUFFED CREMINIS
1dozen silver dollar size creminis (baby portabellas)
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1green onion, thinly sliced (green and white parts)
5 ozcooked baby shrimp, finely chopped
5 ozcooked crabmeat, finely minced
1/4 citalian bread crumbs
4 ozfreshly grated parmesan or sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make BLONDIE'S STUFFED CREMINIS
- Remove stems from creminis (freeze for stock for another time.) Clean the caps with a damp clean cloth, or paper towel, just before stuffing them.
- Mix together the rest of ingredients, with a wooden spoon.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the seafood-cheese mixture.
- Pre-heat oven to 400*.
- Spray a rimmed cookie sheet and place stuffed creminis on it.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, depending on your oven. Serve hot if possible. Of course you may double or triple recipe according to how many guests you are expecting.