11. Combine all ingredents for the sauce in a small bowl, and set aside.
2. Combine beaten egg with milk in shallow bowl; set aside.
3. Combine flour panko, salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and basil in another shallow bowl; set aside.
4. Bread the shrimp by first coating each shrimp with the breading mixture. Dip breaded shrimp into the egg and milk mixture, and then back in the breading. Arrange the coated shrimp on a plate and pop them into the fridge for at least 20 minutes. This step will help the breading to stick on the shrimp when they are frying.
5. Heat oil in deep fryer to 350 degrees F. Use amount of oil required by your fryer.
6. When oil is hot, fry shrimp for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on rack or paper towels.
7. When all shrimp are fried, drop the shrimp into a large bowl Spoon about 1/4 cup of sauce over shrimp and stir to gently coat.
CAN ALSO BE USED ON BOILED SHRIMP!!!