Baked Italian Shrimp
How to Make Baked Italian Shrimp
- Line 1 large cookie sheet with foil and preheat oven to 350 degrees (to cut down on time, place 1 stick of butter on lined cookie sheet in oven while preheating).
- Cut up 1 whole lemon in slices.
- Once oven is preheated and butter melted, place lemon slices on cookie sheet (spread out).
- Place shrimp on top of lemon pieces and shake seasoning on top. (if frozen, let shrimp fully thaw and drain before cooking)
- For tasty flavor throughout, toss shrimp so seasoning, butter, lemon slices are evenly distributed.
- Bake for 15 mins and VOILA!!!! (Shrimp will be hot so be careful in peeling and eating) This is also great to top salads with!