Baked Italian Shrimp
How to Make Baked Italian Shrimp
- 1Line 1 large cookie sheet with foil and preheat oven to 350 degrees (to cut down on time, place 1 stick of butter on lined cookie sheet in oven while preheating).
- 2Cut up 1 whole lemon in slices.
- 3Once oven is preheated and butter melted, place lemon slices on cookie sheet (spread out).
- 4Place shrimp on top of lemon pieces and shake seasoning on top. (if frozen, let shrimp fully thaw and drain before cooking)
- 5For tasty flavor throughout, toss shrimp so seasoning, butter, lemon slices are evenly distributed.
- 6Bake for 15 mins and VOILA!!!! (Shrimp will be hot so be careful in peeling and eating) This is also great to top salads with!