Baked Crab Wontons
2 can(s)white crabmeat, drained
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
3scallions, finely chopped
2 tspsoy sauce
3 tspworcestershire sauce
1 tspgarlic salt
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make Baked Crab Wontons
- Line cookie sheet with foil. Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Mix the cream cheese, onions, soy sauce, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl. Gently fold in the crabmeat.
- Take one wonton wrapper and place 1 teaspoon of the crab mix into the center of each wonton.
- Moisten the edges of the wonton with egg. Fold the wontons in half to form a triangle, and press the edges to seal. (Or, pull up two corners and press and seal, then pull up the other two corners, press and seal. This forms a square pouch)
- Arrange the crab wontons on the cookie sheet and brush them with the melted butter.
- Bake the crab wonton in the oven at 425º for 12-15 minutes, or until they turn a golden brown color. You may need to flip them to brown evenly on both sides.