BAHAMIAN CONCH SALAD
- 1 large
- onion cut and diced
- 1 each medium
- bellpeppers, red and green in small dices
- 2 1/2 medium
- lime, lemon and 1 orange, all peeled & squeezed
- 3 large
- conchs (cleaned,tenderized and washed
- 3 dash(es)
- salt and blackpepper
- 2 sprig(s)
- cayenne pepper chopped
- 1 oz
- fruit of your choice specified optional
- 2 medium
- tomatoes for salad diced up medium
How to Make BAHAMIAN CONCH SALAD
- 1First of all, make sure to clean and wash the conch, then tenderize it until slightly med. You don't want this sald to be soft. So just a few blows with the tenderizer.
- 2Once you've washed your conch, you have to now cut it up in to chuncks. Prepare all other ingredients that has to be diced and cut.
- 3In a big mixing bowl, combine all conch and herbs and tossed them together. Add salt, blackpepper and cayenne pepper. Toss and mix through. You then squeeze in the citrus juices and mix all together again and toss.
- 4Place in a serving bowl and everyone have a nice Conch Salad. This will serve 4-6 guests. ENJOY